Product Description
Western-Inspired Cowboy Mid Calf has a constrasting stitching to give it a slouchy look. Pull-on style with softly lined interior, padded footbed for added comfort. A great addition to your wardrobe, can be worn with jeans, dress or shorts. You name it!!!
| Price: | $29.05 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:24:27 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8 B(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Soda
Features
- Your item will be ship within one business day !!!
- Man Made Material and Sole
- Heel Measures Approximately 2.5 in
- Shaft Height Measures Approximately 14 in Including Heel
- Calf Circumference 15 in
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.love my boots
By Theresa Aguiar
My boots are soft and I didn't have to break them in. I wore them dancing and my feet didn't hurt.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.look good but cheap
By kellie
they look good but cheaply made I don't think they will last long.I'll need to take them to shoe repair for heal savers and rubber soles so I don't wear heals down or skid across the parking LOL ...
Womens Western Cowboy Mid Calf Boots Black Lode Size 8
Reviewed by William Butler on
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:24:27 GMT
.
Rating:
No comments:
Post a Comment